Do you love designer paper as much as we do?
Looking for inspiration? This week Linda and I share over 40 projects and ideas all showcased from the 13 different paper packs of the Annual Catalog, up close and personal. As we get closer to the end of this Annual Stampin Up Catalog, and the retirement list (items that will be discontinued from our product line), we wanted to share these beautiful papers and ideas.
Most of the papers in the catalog get retired each year, and once the retirement list is announced (it hasn’t been released yet) they will be “while supplies last” and sell out quickly. We encourage you to purchase your favorite papers now before it’s too late.
Catch this week’s Stampin Scoop Show videos below.
THE STAMPIN SCOOP SHOW
THE POST GAME SHOW
Stay in the know, and be inspired with The Weekly Stampin Scoop Show. Recorded live every Tuesday, featuring Tami White and Linda Cullen. You can view these replay videos even if you don’t have the Periscope app (See below). Click for past episodes of the Weekly Stampin Scoop Show.
RESOURCES FROM THE SHOW
- Sale-a-bration ends March 31: Free stamp sets with each $50 order
- SAB NEW DEMO SPECIAL: join as a demo and get $56 free. Plus be a part of the Stamp It demonstrator group fun. Offer ends March 31. I’ve add the ideas pdf I showed on the show to my “join as a demo” page, click here.
- Paper Pumpkin Special – here’s a link to the SAB Paper Pumpkin Special that ends March 31. When you sign up by April 10, you will also get the free stamp set bonus in April’s kit.
- Linda’s Paper Charts (show in part 2)
DESIGNER PAPER IDEAS
See some of the ideas shared on today’s Stampin Scoop Show, and many more here.
- Color Me Irresistible Specialty DSP #138439
- Typeset Specialty DSP #133704
- Bohemian DSP #138446
- Timeless Elegance DSP #138444
- Go Wild DSP #138441
- Cherry on Top DSP #138443
- Pretty Petals DSP #138442
- Designer papers in my online store
WHAT IS PERISCOPE
Periscope is a smart phone app where you can view and participate in live broadcasts. It is not a substitute, or a replacement for YouTube (My youtube schedule is still the same). Download the app and search @stampwithtami OR click here: