How to make a fun Z Fold Card
Hope you have the best birthday! Learn how to make a fun z-fold card. This card was designed by Rose Grunwald using the new 2022 Sale-a-bration Rainbows & Sunshine Designer Paper and the new Stampin Up Friendly Hello Stamp Set. Both coming out in January 2022. Both are available now to demonstrators, get full pre-order details here.
I have details and photos below.
Learn How to Make This fun Z Fold Card
- Misty Moonlight – 4 1/4” x 8 1/4”; score @ 5 1/2”; 4 1/4” x 2 3/4″; Scrap
- Sunshine & Rainbows DSP – 4” x 2 1/2″ (2)
- Basic White – 4” x 5 1/4″; scrap
- Flirty Flamingo – scrap
- Adhere basic white layer to inside of card base.
- Adhere DSP layers to card front flap & Misty Moonlight piece.
- Wrap linen thread around DSP/Misty Moonlight piece twice & tie in a bow.
- Using Tailored Tag punch, stamp tag from Basic White, Flirty Flamingo, & Misty Moonlight.
- Using Paper Trimmer, cut Flirty Flamingo & Misty Moonlight tags in half.
- Stamp sentiment on Basic White tag in Misty Moonlight ink. Stamp splotches from stamp set behind sentiment in Flirty Flamingo ink, stamping off first to lighten the tone if desired.
- Adhere sliced tags behind stamped Basic White tags using liquid glue. Leave even border around tag.
- Using Dimensionals, attach tag layers to card front piece.
- Using Dimensionals, attach card front piece to center of card front flap.
Download the free printable instructions for how to make this card. A full supply list is included with clickable links.
Want to save this card idea? Pin it to your Pinterest board.
Have you tried this design? I love to see your creations! Be sure to share them on #shareyourcrafts post every Saturday on my Facebook Page.
PRODUCTS USED TO MAKE THIS CARD