How To Make a Cross-Over Gatefold Card
Do you love fun fold cards? If so, learn how to make a cross-over gatefold card with this technique and easy fun fold. This card was designed by Luly Gonzalez using the new 2022 Sale-a-bration Rainbows & Sunshine Designer Paper and the Rainbow of Happiness bundle. Both coming out in January 2022. Both are available now to demonstrators, get full pre-order details here.
I have details and photos below.
Learn How To Make This Cross-Over Gatefold Card
- Bermuda Bay – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score and fold at 2 1/8” and 6 3/8”
- Sunshine & Rainbows DSP – 2 strips 1 ½” x 4”, 1 strip 1 ¼” x 3 ¾”, images from DSP – handcut 1 full rainbow, 1 -½ rainbow
- Basic White – 2 strips 1 ¾” x 4”, 1 strip 1 ½” x 4”, inside layer 3 ¾” x 5”
- Polished Pink – inside layer 4” x 5 ¼”, strip approx. 3” x ½”
- Create Bermuda card base, score as indicated.
- Adhere DSP strips to Basic White strips. Attach to card base on left side only (top and bottom), right side only (middle strip)
- Adhere Polished Pink 4” x 5 ¼” and Basic White 3 ¾” x 5” to card interior. Adhere ½ rainbow to bottom left corner. Stamp sentiment with Tuxedo Memento Black on interior of card.
- Use Polished Pink strip and stamp sentiment with Versamark. Using White Embossing powder, heat set with Heat Tool. Trim to flag end on left side. Adhere to bottom layer strip with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere cut image of Rainbow from DSP on to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Download the free printable instructions for how to make this card. A full supply list is included with clickable links.
Want to save this card idea? Pin it to your Pinterest board.
Have you tried this design? I love to see your creations! Be sure to share them on #shareyourcrafts post every Saturday on my Facebook Page.
PRODUCTS USED TO MAKE THIS CARD