MAKE CHRISTMAS CARDS With Stampin Up For Unto Us Stamp Set
Gorgeous “Hark the herald angels sing” card created with the Stampin Up For Unto Us stamp set and Merriest Frames Hybrid emboss folder (which is super cool). A great choice for handmade holiday cards this season. Card design by Lauren McMillan.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Night of Navy -card base – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”
- Basic White (2) – 5 ½” x 4 ¼”
- Silver Foil – 2 1/8″ x 2 7/8″
- Scrap: Night of Navy
- Stamp the words in Versamark Ink on the Night of Navy cardstock scrap.
- Pour White embossing powder over the top and heat with the Heat Tool.
- Stamp the words “Glory to the newborn King” in Night of Navy on 1 of the inside Basic White panels for the inside.
- Cut the words on the Night of Navy from the rectangle from the die set.
- Place the 2nd Basic White panel in the Merriest Frames folder with the dies and cut and emboss the panel.
- Emboss the front of the card base with the Timeworn Embossing Folder.
- Brush of Wink of Stella on the leaves of the frame panel.
- Attach the Silver Foil to the white die cut frame, and the inside panel with Seal Adhesive.
- Attach the word panel and the white frame to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Download the free printable instructions for how to make this card. A full supply list is included with clickable links.
Want to save this card idea? Pin it to your Pinterest board.
Have you tried this design? I love to see your creations! Be sure to share them on #shareyourcrafts post every Saturday on my Facebook Page.
The floral frame is cut from the Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder. These are a unique and festive, they comes with one embossing folder and one set of dies. The dies fit around the embossed image in the folder, allowing you to emboss and cut with one run through the machine.
The Wink of Stella glimmer brush over the floral edges of the frame for added sparkle.
The words from are stamped on the inside.