SET OF PUMPKIN PATCH CARDS
I’m honored to be part of the PPX crew, which is a super talented group of demonstrators who share Paper Pumpkin alternate project videos with our customers each month. Each month my subscribers receive 6 videos of alternate projects for that month’s kit, in addition to my regular alternates.
Now we are stepping up the PPX program to include a monthly public blog hop! That means even more alternate ideas and inspiration for your Paper Pumpkin kits each month. While the videos are exclusive to our customers, the blog hop is open to all to enjoy.
Our first blog hop features alternate projects for the September 2021 Haunts & Harvest Paper Pumpkin kit. My share are these adorable pumpkin patch cards. I have complete instructions below.
HOW TO MAKE THESE Pumpkin Patch Cards
- Card Base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ score in half at 4-1/4″
- Mid front panel: 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Top front panel: 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Very Vanilla Inside Panel: 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Scraps for the vine, leaves and label.
INSTRUCTIONS (Download the pdf for photos)
- Cut apart the box so you have 5 panels.
- Slide the top of each panel through the inside of the Ice Cream Builder punch to round it.
- Using a sponge dauber, sponge around the edges of the 5 panels.
- Attach the 5 panels together using Seal Adhesive.
- Unravel a piece of the raffia that came in the kit and cut off a small piece on the top for the stem, sponge and attach to the pumpkin with Seal Adhesive.
Note: on one card I cut the vine in 2 different colors and cut and attached the leaves to create a different color leaves/vine.
- Cut the vine and leaves die cuts from the Grapevine die set, optional sponge.
- Cut the label die from the Grapevine die set.
- Stamp greeting on the label.
- Assemble the top 2 card layers and the inside panel with Seal Adhesive.
- Attach the top panel, pumpkin and label to the card using Stampin‘ Dimensionals.
- Attach the vine and leaves with Mini Dimensionals.
- Attach the Holiday Rhinestone Jewels.
Download the free printable instructions for how to make this card. I have photos of several steps for a visual aid. A full supply list is included with clickable links.
Pin this to your favorite Pinterest board to save this idea.
Have you tried these projects yet? I love to see your creations! Be sure to share them on #shareyourcrafts post every Saturday on my Facebook Page.
I used the treat boxes that came in the Paper Pumpkin kit to create these pumpkins. The words are in the stamp set. The wood grain backgrounds are from the Stampin Up In Good Taste Designer Series Paper.
I used the Grapevine Dies to create the vines.
On this card I cut the vine in 2 different colors: Soft Suede and Evening Evergreen. Then I cut the leaves off the Evening Evergreen vine and attached them to Soft Suede.
I used Wink of Stella Glitter pen on the leaves for added shimmer.
The Holiday Rhinestones are the perfect bling to complete these cards.
PPX BLOG HOP