You’re a Peach Card Tutorial
You’re a Peach Card Tutorial Photos
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Pear Pizzazz card Base: 8-1/2″ x 11″ scored in half
- Pale Papaya: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White (Inside): 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Designer Paper: 5-1/4″ x 2″
- Scraps: Basic White
- Using the Stampin‘ Cut & Emboss Machine:
- Cut the 3rd largest label from Basic White.
- Emboss the background of the Pale Papaya card stock with the Tasteful Textile folder.
- Stamp the leaves in Pear Pizzaz on the label, and the words in the lower right in Calypso Coral ink.
- Stamp 3 peaches stamp in Pale Papaya on Basic White card stock scrap and cut out with the coordinating die.
- Assemble the card base using Seal Adhesive.
- Attach the white/word panel and the peaches with Stampin‘ Dimensionals.
- Optional: Apply Wink of Stella to the peaches for shimmer.