Pansy Patch Card Tutorial
“Wishing you a little extra happiness…” ~Love this! This beautiful card is created with the Stampin’ Up Pansy Patch bundle. This is part of the new Pansy Petals Suite, in the new Annual Catalog. I can’t get enough of these pansies! This card has a fun twist using the Everyday Label Punch. Watch my Pansy Patch Card Tutorial to learn now to make it!
This card was designed by Cathy Parlitsis.
I have printable instructions for how to make this below.
SPECIAL OFFER KITS
My special offer kits feature the Pansy Petals Suite. Available for a limited time.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Gorgeous Grape Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Basic White: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White (inside): 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Scrap : Basic White, Gorgeous Grape, Soft Succulent, Highland Heather
- Stamp the words on white scrap and punch them out with the Everyday Label Punch.
- Punch the Everyday Label Punch out of Gorgeous Grape card stock.
- Cut the Gorgeous Grape label in half on a diagonal and attach to the back of the white using Seal Adhesive.
- Attach Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape,and Evening Evergreen scraps to an adhesive sheet for easy “no mess” assembly.
- Using the Stampin‘ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Cut the pansy pieces: background in white, top edge in Highland Heather and the bottom edge in Gorgeous Grape.
- Cut the leaf pieces: the background from Soft Succulent and the top from Evening Evergreen.
- Texture the background of the white with the Painted Texture folder.
- Sponge the background of the flower with So Saffron ink and a Sponge Dauber.
- Assemble the flower and leaf pieces.
- Wrap the ribbon around the white panel and tie a knot.
- Attach the label and flower with Stampin‘ Dimensionals. Attach the leaf with Seal Adhesive.
- Attach the white panel and inside to the card with Seal Adhesive.
- Attach Epoxy Droplet.