Mother’s Day Card Tutorial
A little window box flower fun for mom on Mother’s Day. Re-create the cozy feeling of sitting at a window, looking out at the world with the images in the Welcoming Window Stamp Set and coordinating Window Flower box dies.
I have printable instructions below that includes a stamping color guide for the die cut pieces.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Pool Party Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored in half
- Pool Party: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White (Inside): 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Basic White: 1-3/4″ x 3/4″
- Scraps for dies: Basic White
- Stamp the words in Bermuda Bay in on the small Basic White layer.
- Stamp all of the images on scrap Basic White. See the stamping guide below.
- Cut out the stamped images with the coordinating dies from the Window Flower Box Die set.
- Texture the background of the Pool Party layer with the Painted Texture Folder.
- Assemble the card with Seal Adhesive. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals on the pieces you want to pop.
Mother’s Day Card Supplies