Make My Day Card Tutorial
This soft and springy “Thinking of You makes my day” card created with the Stampin’ Up Quite Curvy stamp set and Curvy Dies. Hydrangea reveal is from the Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper. The twine is colored with the Stampin’ Blends to match the card.
I have printable instructions below.
HOW TO MAKE THESE CARDS
- Purple Posy Card Bases: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored in half
- Basic White: 3″ x 4″
- Basic White: 3-1/4″ x 4″
- Designer Paper: 4″ x 4″
- Scraps: Pear Pizzaz, Old Olive and Basic White
- Using the Curvy Dies cut the curved edge from the 2 Basic White strips.
- Stamp the words along the bottom in Smoky Slate ink.
- Stamp the bird image in Memento Black on Basic White scrap paper. Color with the Daffodil Stampin‘ Blends markers.
- Color the Linen Thread with the Highland Heather Stampin‘ Blends. Tie in a bow.
- Using the Stampin‘ Cut and Emboss Machine:
- Cut the branch die from Old Olive and Pear Pizzaz card stock.
- Cut out the bird.
- Assemble the card:
- Seal Adhesive on the Designer Series Paper.
- Glue dots on the branches and bow.
- Stampin Dimensionals on the top and bottom curvy cut panels, and the bird.
Make My Day Card Set Supplies