Select products from the 2019 occasions catalog and 2018–2019 annual catalog are retiring—and this is the last chance for you and your customers to get them! Check out all the details below. Visit my online store for discounts.
This retiring products lists contain items from the 2019 occasions catalog and 2018–2019 annual catalog. Products are available until June 3, 2019, or while supplies last only. Some items will sell out quickly, don’t wait to get what you love.
Be sure to check out the important dates below. If you aren’t sure if you qualify for the new catalog automatically from me, or you would like to request a copy, the form is below.
Carry Over Stamps List: These stamps will be offered in clear-mount and/or wood-mount while supplies last or until the 2019-2020 annual catalog begins, at which point they will be transitioned to cling.
WHAT IS STILL AVAILABLE
January 1- May 31: Place a $50+ order in my online store and receive a free Annual Catalog automatically
NOTE SHIP TIMES FOR YOUR FREE CATALOG WILL VARY BASED ON WHEN YOU EARN IT
Customers who qualify for a free catalog April 1-25 will be in the 1st round of shipping on May 6 direct from Stampin Up. If you qualify after April 25, your new catalog will ship the end of May.
- April 15:
- Retirement List is revealed
- Demonstrators can view New Catalog Online (via Demonstrator Website)
- Retiring Accessories are “while supplies last” (everything but stamps) Selling out fast.
- May 2-June 3:
- Demonstrators can begin Pre-ordering Products from the new Catalog, and will receive the new catalog in with your order.
- New Recruits can get Pre-Order Products in their kit
- New Recruits receive a case of new Catalogs w/ their kits
- Demonstrators: Tami will host a Pre-Order Card Swap for Demonstrators (exact due date TBD)
- May 6: Customer Catalogs Round 1 ships earned April 1-25 will begin shipping (if you qualify for a free catalog in May, it will ship the end of May)
- May 9: Discounts on remaining retiring items may be announced
- May 13: Demonstrators free Catalogs begin shipping from Stampin Up (if you did not place a pre-order)
- May 24: Retiring Stamp Sets go “While supplies last” and may sell out.
- June 3: LAST DAY both Old Catalog, Retiring List AND Occasions Catalog
- June 4: Customers can begin ordering from the new Catalog
HOW TO GET THE NEW ANNUAL CATALOG
You will automatically receive a free catalog if you qualify for one of the following. There is no need to fill out the form.
- Join my Online Club: active club members receive free catalogs
- Join Stampin’ Up as a Demonstrator: automatically get free catalogs from Stampin Up, demo discount and pre-order new products
- January 1 – May 31: Place a min $50 order in my online store automatically receive a free catalog from me – note the catalog ship dates based on when you earned a free catalog from me.
CATALOG SHIP TIMES
I’ll be shipping the new catalogs on 2 dates depending on when you purchase, or qualify for your copy from me.
- Order placed April 1- 25 (1st Round): new catalogs will ship direct from Stampin Up beginning May 6
- Order placed April 26 – May 31 (2nd Round): new catalogs will ship the end of May.
PRE-ORDER YOUR NEW CATALOG
If you don’t have a demonstrator, and don’t qualify for a free catalog please fill out this form to request your catalog. The cost of the annual catalog is $7 (this is to cover my shipping costs). These are 200+ big catalogs and idea books, and I purchase these and pay to ship them. I offer them to you for free, I charge $7 to cover my shipping costs.