BLOG HOP & VIDEO
Welcome to my Stamp It Demonstrator’s Group Easter Blog Hop. We’re all really excited to unveil our projects, and announce a new contest giveaway. To continue on your journey through our projects, simply use the BLOG HOPPERS links below.
My blog hop project is this Easter Cross card set and how to video. Created with the Stampin’ Up Hold on to Hope and Crosses of Hope dies. Beautiful designs and easy to create. Perfect for all levels of stampers. In addition to my video for these cards, be sure to check out 2 of my previous “how to” video classes using these products.
I’ll be sharing some more ideas at the end of the video.
DON’T MISS THESE VIDEOS FEATURING THIS SAME BUNDLE
ONLINE CLASS VIDEO
Here are the chapters of this online class video in case you’d like to skip ahead to a specific sections of the video.
- Intro & Blog Hop: 1:33 minutes
- Prize Patrol: 2:13 minutes
- In the Know: 5:23 minutes
- Card Making: 9:05 minutes
- Card Shares: 35:26 minutes
- Free PDF
- All supplies used
- Includes measurements, supply list and bonus instructions
CLOSE UP PHOTOS
This is a blog comment entry. Leave a comment below on this blog post to be entered. Be sure to include #stampitcontest (exactly). You may enter multiple times by leaving a comment on each blog in the hop. One comment per person per blog will be entered.
Congratulations to last month’s winner:
Congratulations to our live winners:
- Judith Anne Tanner – Best Bunny Stamp Set
- Sharylene Shinoda Kanno – Best Bunny Stamp Set
- Debbie Wicklund – Best Bunny Stamp Set
- Prize claim form