- 1 Share What You Love Suite
- 2 LIVE STREAM
- 3 SPECIAL OFFER BUNDLES
- 4 SHARE YHAT YOU LOVE SUITE VIDEO
- 5 SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE EARLY RELEASE BUNDLES
- 6 TAMI’S TRIPLE TIME TECHNIQUE CARD
- 7 MORE SAMPLES
- 8 IMPORTANT DATES
- 9 HOW TO GET THE NEW ANNUAL CATALOG (US only)
- 11 PRE-ORDER YOUR NEW CATALOG
- 12 TAMI’S SPECIALS & ORDERING GIFTS
- 13 QUICK LINKS
New Catalog Early Release Bundles
May 1 – 31, 2018
Stampin’ Up! created the perfect bundles for every crafter as a tribute to all of the wonderful people who have made—and continue to make—their company the hub for creativity and human connection it is today. Take a look at these 3 exclusive Share What You Love Suite Early Release bundles (in small, medium and large bundle sizes), and decide which is right for you.
These are now available to customers in my online store, and even thought these products will be coming out in the new catalog, you will only be able to get these special bundle pricing in May.
Join us in celebrating the good times with our exclusive Statement of My Heart Single Stamp, which is available only during early release. See the bundles and samples below.
LIVE CARD SWAP AT NOON EST
I’ll be live streaming on Facebook and Youtube sharing what we love: showing off the bundles and doing a live card swap full of ideas for them. We’ll be giving away some bonus prize patrol for viewers. If you can’t make it live, this video replay will be on here on my blog, Facebook and Youtube along with an “after live” drawing.
SPECIAL OFFER BUNDLES
SHARE YHAT YOU LOVE SUITE VIDEO
Check out the Early Release Suite called “Share What You Love” and the new In Color collection bundle. Along with some alternate cards. Get yours today in my online store.
SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE EARLY RELEASE BUNDLES
Join as a demonstrator and get one of these bundles in your demonstrator kit now, and be able to pre-order from the new catalog in May (instead of waiting until June) WITH a discount. Details here.
TAMI’S TRIPLE TIME TECHNIQUE CARD
Download the supply list and measurements on my free pdf
You can get the measurements and supply list for Linda’s card on her blog here.
April 1- May 31: Place a $75+ order in my online store and receive a free Annual Catalog
NOTE SHIP TIMES FOR YOUR FREE CATALOG WILL VARY BASED ON WHEN YOU EARN IT
Customers who qualify for a free catalog April 1-28 will be in the 1st round of shipping on May 8 direct from Stampin Up. If you qualify after this, your new catalog will ship the end of May.
- April 9: Demonstrators can pre-order Share What You Love Early Release Suite
- April 10:
- Retirement List is revealed
- Demonstrators can view New Catalog Online (via Demonstrator Website)
- Retiring Accessories are “while supplies last” (everything but stamps) Selling out fast.
- April 30: Share What You Love Card Swap Due
- May 1: Customers can order Share What You Love Early Release Suite
- May 2-31:
- Demonstrators can begin Pre-ordering Products from the new Catalog, and will receive the new catalog in with your order.
- New Recruits can get Pre-Order Products in their kit
- New Recruits receive a case of new Catalogs w/ their kits
- Demonstrators: Tami will host a Pre-Order Card Swap for Demonstrators (exact due date TBD)
- May 8: Customer Catalogs Round 1 ships earned April 1-25 will begin shipping (if you qualify for a free catalog in May, it will ship the end of May)
- May 15: Demonstrators free Catalogs begin shipping (if you did not place a pre-order)
- May 22: Retiring Stamp Sets go “While supplies last” and may sell out.
- May 31: LAST DAY both Old Catalog, Retiring List AND Occasions Catalog
- June 1: Customers can begin ordering from the new Catalog
HOW TO GET THE NEW ANNUAL CATALOG
- Join my Online Club: active club members receive free catalogs
- Join Stampin’ Up as a Demonstrator: automatically get free catalogs from Stampin Up, demo discount and pre-order new products
- April 1 – May 31: Place a min $75 order in my online store automatically receive a free catalog from me – note the catalog ship dates based on when you earned a free catalog from me.
NEW CATALOG SHIP TIMES
- Order placed April 1- 25 (1st Round): new catalogs will ship direct from Stampin Up beginning May 8
- Order placed April 26 – May 31 (2nd Round): new catalogs will ship the end of May.
PRE-ORDER YOUR NEW CATALOG
If you don’t have a demonstrator, and don’t qualify for a free catalog. The cost is $7 (this is to cover my shipping costs). These are 200+ big catalogs and idea books, and I purchase these and pay to ship them. I offer them to you for free, but I need to charge to cover the shipping costs.