Going “outside the box” with Part 2 in my series on the Stampin Up Barn Door Bundle. Using the door to create this adorable wagon, and the wreath image and die to make the wheels for it. The floral arrangement in the wagon is a combination of the Hold on to Hope Stamp Set (leaves) and the flowers from the Barn Door bundle (wreath). The background is a watercolor wash.
Designed by Sue Kempter-Miller.
How do I make it?
- With the Pool Party & Pear Pizzaz ink pads, squeeze the lids while shut to create a pool of ink in the lid. Use the pooled ink with an aqua painter to create a water color wash background.
- Stamp in black ink: the door image on Real Red scrap, the line art wreath 2x on Smoky Slate card stock, and the floral wreath image 2x on So Saffron and 2x on Sweet Sugar Plum scraps.
- In Old Olive ink, stamp the leaves on the background, and in Night of Navy stamp the “hello” on Vanilla Scrap.
- Using the Sliding Door die set cut out” the door, the door handle (black) and 2 wreaths for the wheels and the flowers.
- Trim the “hello” panel.
- Assembly: Assemble the card with Snail Adhesive, using Dimensionals on the door and words. Mini Glue Dots on the hardware.
- Very Vanilla Card Base = 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (folded in half)
- Very Vanilla = 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Scraps = Very Vanilla, Smoky Slate, Real Red, So Saffron and Sweet Sugarplum.
BARN DOOR COLLECTION SERIES
HOW TO VIDEOS
BARN DOOR SLIDER
MORE ABOUT THE BARN DOOR BUNDLE
Show someone that your door is always open for them. . .
. . . by creating fabulous doors that you can actually slide!