In today’s online card class we’ll be creating this gorgeous watercolored Rose “I Adore You” card. I used the new Stampin Up Graceful Garden stamp set, along with Birthday Blooms. Colored with Watercolor Pencils, and highlighted with the White Chalk Marker. I’ll show you a quick and easy trick for making this frame. Inspired by Billie Moan.
I will be live on my Facebook page at noon EST today creating this quick and easy set of cards. If you miss the live broadcast, you can catch the replay below (or on my Facebook & Youtube). Download the free pdf below, for measurements and the supplies list.
- NEW ANNUAL CATALOG – New product line releases June 1
- FREE GRAB BAG: When you join my VIP Online Club ends June 30
- 25% OFF PAPER PUMPKIN KITS – New subscribers – ends June 10
GRACEFUL GARDEN CARD SET
I had fun using different watercolor pencil colors on the roses to create this colorful set.
“HOW TO” VIDEO
This video will air live on my Facebook Page. Be sure to subscribe for future live videos.
UPDATE: Window Sheet 5″ x 3-3/4″
|MORE FROM TAMI|
Congratulations to our live winners:
- Sharolyn Penny Hendrick – April Paper Pumpkin
- Pat Johnson Morgan – Time of Year Stamp Set
- Kathy Pedersen – In Color Bows
TAMI’S ONLINE LIVE CLASSES
I host a live broadcast on Facebook for free, online, how-to stamp/craft classes. I’ll show you how to create fun, and easy, paper crafting cards and projects. You can follow along live, or watch the replay later. I will do a prize patrol at the end of each broadcast for the live participants.
You will find the free pdf, video and resources for all of my past classes here.
For the latest schedule updates visit:
- Tami’s Calendar: http://stampwithtami.com/
- Facebook Events: https://www.facebook.com/