May the Force be with you! I’m a big Star Wars fan, and am very excited about the new movie coming out. I’ve been preparing for Star Wars – The Force Awakens release by designing this Star Wars Party Pack – Gift Set! Complete with 2 part video series that includes instructions on how to make these fun and easy Star Wars themed projects: Jelly Belly Light Sabers, Millennium Falcon & Death Star cards and Candy Treat Bags. Whether it’s a birthday party, movie release party, or just fun for your Star Wars fan. These will be a big hit.
Make them for an event, or have fun making these with the kids.
BLOG HOP: This is my 3-D project for the Grand Vacation Achievers Blog Hop this month. Be sure to “hop” on over to the other blogs below and check out all of the “awesomeness”.
- Video Part 1 = Jelly Belly Light Sabers
- Video Part 2 = Star Wars Cards Candy Treat Bags featuring the Millenium Falcon and Death Star
Included in this video series is a “hack” for getting candy in the 1×8 treat bag in a snap. There is a link Jelly Belly website below, as well as the Light Saber color guide.
INSPIRATION SHEET PDF
The Star Wars Party Pack pdf includes
- All supplies used on all projects.
- All measurements for all of the projects.
- Cutting guide.
- Tami’s Frequent Buyer Points info >
- To learn techniques & exclusive videos, written directions, and bonus card tutorials weekly join my online stamp club >
- Tami’s weekly mailing list: Join and get Free Bonus Card Tutorials each week
STAR WARS PROJECTS
PART 1: JELLY BELLY LIGHT SABERS
- Jelly Bean Light Saber Treats: View on YouTube or View ad-free on Vimeo
PART 2: STAR WARS CARDS AND CANDY TEAT BAGS
- Star Wars Cards and Treat Bags: View on YouTube or View ad-free on Vimeo
LIGHT SABER COLOR CHEAT GUIDE
“This was the formal weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. More skill than simple sight was required for its use. An elegant weapon. It was a symbol as well. Anyone can use a blaster or a fusioncutter—but to use a lightsaber well was a mark of someone a cut above the ordinary.“―Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Blue = To protect
- Users: Anakin Skywalker, Obi- Wan, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo, Plo-Koon, and Ki- Adi- Mundi
- Green = Peace
- Users: Luke Skywalker, Yoda, Qui- Gon Jinn, Jacen Solo, Kit Fisto, and Ahsoka Tano
- Red = Agression
- Users: Palpatine, Darth Vader, Count Duku, Darth Maul, Darth Craidus, and 1 other
- Purple = Used by people who were siths for a short time then became jedi
- Users: Mace Windu, Mara Jade Skywalker, Jana Solo, The Dark Woman, Kit Darren, and Jaden Kor
- Other rarely used colors: Yellow, Orange Gold Bronze, White & Black or Darksaber
JELLY BELLYS ONLINE
You can usually get individual Jelly Belly colors at a candy store. I also found them online on the Jelly Belly website.
TAMI'S STAMPIN UP SPECIALSJune 1-15 for Free Tutorial Gifts & Specials Must use hostess code: 3CYE667B **I may not have an exclusive monthly kit for June. After my trip I ran out of time. I will definitely have one at the end of the month for July featuring the new One Horse Open Sleigh**
- 15% OFF DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SALE
- $56 FREE WITH THE DEMONSTRATOR KIT SALE
- ONLINE EXCLUSIVES PRE-ORDER(ADD TO DEMO PAGE)
- $56 FREE WITH DEMO KIT DEAL - ADDITIONAL $30 FREE IN JUNE
- 60% OFF CLEARANCE RACK REFRESH
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS
- TUTORIAL GIFTS- HOSTESS CODE ORDERING GIFTS
- TAMI'S VIP CLUB MEMBERSHIP - FREE TAKE YOUR PICK TOOL
- PAPER PUMPKIN KITS - Monthly DIY kits. Subscribe by the 10th of the month and get free PPX Videos with your subscription.
- SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER WITH FREE TUTORIALS
These are AWESOME!!!!!!!
Love your creativity Tami, I just love all your utube tutorials – you are a real inspiration to me. Angexx
Whaaaat? Tami, this is awesome!
These are amazing Tami!!!
You never disappoint, Tami! Fantastic, on trend projects that are great for any party or Star Wars fan! TFS
Oh my gosh !! How clever and talented you. Love the Star Wars theme.
Totally cool projects Tami my friend. May the Force be with you! Oh, and God Bless too! 🙂 ~Cynthia <
I had no idea you were such a fan! I should have known! Your projects are amazing! Love it all! <3 Georgia
What a great treats ;o)
Wow so cool Tami! Super clever it made me smile – Thank you!
My son would LOVE these!
You are SOOOO clever! These are great!!
These are so fun! Great projects AND interesting details about the light saber colors!
Very cool projects – a delight for many a child and adult.
My sons and me are huge fans of Star Wars toooo. Thhe movie is coming here on the 16th of December….I think I’m going to make them some treatbaggies too. Saw Star Wars chocolats in the supermarket these will make yummie treats ;o)
Thank you for sharing your ideas on this blogh hop.
Cool! We are excited to see the movie when it comes out. This is a great way to have fun with the theme.
You seriously knocked my socks off. My little niece will loose her mind over this stuff. She’s a huge star wars fan. Thanks for the ideas!
So adorable and oh so perfect for all the Star Wars Fans!!
My husband and son are great Star Wars fans, as well as a BIL! Thank you for sharing your videos and turorials…..!
They are some pretty cool dudes!!!! I bet they would love jelly belly light sabers, who wouldn’t?
Super cute and sooooooo clever!
Love these! I NEED to make some for several Star Wars fans! Thanks so much for sharing!