May the Force be with you! I’m a big Star Wars fan, and am very excited about the new movie coming out. I’ve been preparing for Star Wars – The Force Awakens release by designing this Star Wars Party Pack – Gift Set! Complete with 2 part video series that includes instructions on how to make these fun and easy Star Wars themed projects: Jelly Belly Light Sabers, Millennium Falcon & Death Star cards and Candy Treat Bags. Whether it’s a birthday party, movie release party, or just fun for your Star Wars fan. These will be a big hit.
Make them for an event, or have fun making these with the kids.
BLOG HOP: This is my 3-D project for the Grand Vacation Achievers Blog Hop this month. Be sure to “hop” on over to the other blogs below and check out all of the “awesomeness”.
- Video Part 1 = Jelly Belly Light Sabers
- Video Part 2 = Star Wars Cards Candy Treat Bags featuring the Millenium Falcon and Death Star
Included in this video series is a “hack” for getting candy in the 1×8 treat bag in a snap. There is a link Jelly Belly website below, as well as the Light Saber color guide.
INSPIRATION SHEET PDF
The Star Wars Party Pack pdf includes
- All supplies used on all projects.
- All measurements for all of the projects.
- Cutting guide.
- Tami’s Frequent Buyer Points info >
- To learn techniques & exclusive videos, written directions, and bonus card tutorials weekly join my online stamp club >
- Tami’s weekly mailing list: Join and get Free Bonus Card Tutorials each week
STAR WARS PROJECTS
PART 1: JELLY BELLY LIGHT SABERS
PART 2: STAR WARS CARDS AND CANDY TEAT BAGS
LIGHT SABER COLOR CHEAT GUIDE
“This was the formal weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. More skill than simple sight was required for its use. An elegant weapon. It was a symbol as well. Anyone can use a blaster or a fusioncutter—but to use a lightsaber well was a mark of someone a cut above the ordinary.“―Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Blue = To protect
- Users: Anakin Skywalker, Obi- Wan, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo, Plo-Koon, and Ki- Adi- Mundi
- Green = Peace
- Users: Luke Skywalker, Yoda, Qui- Gon Jinn, Jacen Solo, Kit Fisto, and Ahsoka Tano
- Red = Agression
- Users: Palpatine, Darth Vader, Count Duku, Darth Maul, Darth Craidus, and 1 other
- Purple = Used by people who were siths for a short time then became jedi
- Users: Mace Windu, Mara Jade Skywalker, Jana Solo, The Dark Woman, Kit Darren, and Jaden Kor
- Other rarely used colors: Yellow, Orange Gold Bronze, White & Black or Darksaber
You can usually get individual Jelly Belly colors at a candy store. I also found them online on the Jelly Belly website.