5th Annual Stamp Out Breast Cancer Fundraiser
Join us, OR simply make a donation
All donations receive a free tutorial and entry to win our Door Prize of a complete set of Blendabilities!
Whether you attend or not
One of the many things I love about Stampin Up, is how we can use it to help others. Join me and our team of demonstrators and help us raise money for Making Strides Against Breast Cancer while having some stamping fun.
A keynote speaker/survivor’s once had some very powerful words. She said “Last year, I attended this event and was encouraged to go get a mammogram. You talked about the importance of early detection. I was diagnosed, treated, and today, I stand before you Cancer free, Thank you.” Talk about changing lives!
Together we can make a difference!
When: October 18, 2014
1660 Lakeview Avenue
1:00pm – 4:00pm
$20 Donation to attend thru Oct 17, or $25 at the door
100% of the proceeds go directly to Making Strides Against Breast Cancer (part of the American Cancer Society)
ATTEND OR SIMPLY DONATE
- Attend free with each donation of $20
- Receive a Free Tutorial for these projects with your donation
- Entry to win Complete set of Blendabilities Markers & Memento Ink pad ($175+ value)
- All donations are Tax Deductible and will receive an emailed “Donation Record”
- DONATE HERE
EVENT ATTENDEES ALSO RECEIVE
- 5 Gorgeous projects
- Entry into the GRAND PRIZE drawing of 1 of 2 Big Shots and more
- Inspirational Display Boards