Loving this cool and super easy technique using painters tape, of all things! Normally you would use this stuff to mask off areas of your walls/house that you didn’t want paint on, however today we’ll be using it to apply paint (or ink in our case). Today’s sympathy card sample from the Love and Sympathy stamp set was made by Kathie Rotti.
Below is another example from Diane Giarrusso featuring the Spread the Joy stamp set. I’ll post the supplies for both cards below.
Tip: I found this technique works best with the new style “foam” ink pads from Stampin’ Up, you can still do it with the older “felt” pads, just a slightly different result.
Includes all measurements and supplies
Love & Sympathy Painters Tape Card pdf
- Tami’s Frequent Buyer Points info >
- To learn techniques & exclusive videos not seen anywhere else, join my online stamp club >
- YOUTUBE: Love & Sympathy Painters Tape Card Video >
- VIMEO: Love & Sympathy Painters Tape Card Video >
- View all of Tami’s videos at a glance >
LOVE & SYMPATHY CARD SUPPLIES
non-Stampin’ Up supplies: approx 1″ Painters Tape
SPREAD THE JOY CARD SUPPLIES