Check out the video on how to make these sweet tags found on page 12 & 13 of the Stampin Up Holiday Catalog. They are made with the Festive Flurry stamp set and coordinating Festive Flurry Framelits. A great feature about these tags is that you can make them as simple or as elaborate up as you want. With all the different size snowflakes, you can keep layering until you get they look you’re after – and really, they look amazing no matter what. Send these as winter greetings, dress-up your packages, or even trim your tree.
Festive Flurry Wood-Mount Stamp Set
Festive Flurry Clear-Mount Stamp Set
|Festive Flurry Framelits Dies |
Festive Flurry Wood-Mount Bundle
Festive Flurry Clear-Mount Bundle
TIPS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- To get a dimensional look, stamp your snowflake and cut it out with the coordinating framelit.
- Then score the snowflake image from tip to tip, you can use the Simply Scored Tool to get help you get straight lines.
- Fold the snowflake in an accordion pattern.
- Cut a circle out of the center, and then squish the snowflake together.
- Adhere the folds of the snowflakes using hot glue.