LIGHTING THE WAY LIGHTENING BUG CARD
The firefly and lantern radiating positive energy and lighting the way. I created this card with the Stampin’ Up! Lighting the Way Bundle and Blending Brushes. It makes me happy. I love the “fairy dust” the firefly is leaving in her trail. I’m not sure what it was meant to is but that’s what I’m calling it lol.
Scroll down for:
Want to save these ideas for later? Pin them to your favorite Pinterest board.
Have you tried these designs? I love to see your creations! Be sure to share them on #shareyourcrafts post every Saturday on my Facebook Page.
I really love how the “glow” around the lantern came out. It’s so warm and inviting.
I used Blending Brushes and ink pads to create this background. See the video above for how to do this. Check out this video for more tips on using the Blending Brushes.
I used the Fine Shimmer Paper and Vellum card stock for the large firefly.
Here’s another card I made with the Lighting the Way Bundle. I just love this lantern die. Get instructions for this card here.
MORE FROM THE NEW 2023 MINI CATALOG
TAMI'S STAMPIN UP SPECIALSMarch 12-31 for Free Tutorial Gifts & Specials Must use hostess code: YX6BQNFT
- DOUBLE FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - MARCH 12-20
- 7 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS - MARCH 13-19
- $26 FREE WITH DEMO KIT DEAL
- 60% OFF CLEARANCE RACK REFRESH - updated 11/1/2022
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS
- TUTORIAL GIFTS - HOSTESS CODE ORDERING GIFTS
- TAMI'S VIP CLUB MEMBERSHIP - FREE TAKE YOUR PICK TOOL
- PAPER PUMPKIN KITS - Monthly DIY kits. Subscribe by the 10th of the month and get free PPX Videos with your subscription.
- SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER WITH FREE TUTORIALS
I love everything about this card