REGAL REINDEER POP OUT SWING CARD
Merry Christmas! Maybe this handsome reindeer made hoof prints on some roofs last night while pulling Santa’s sleigh? Another outside the box pop out swing card, this time using the Regal Reindeer Bundle and Designer Tag Dies. This is part 8 in my pop out swing fold series.
Scroll down for
✅ Written instructions for pop out swing card
✅ Video tutorial how to make the pop out swing card
✅ Links to more in my pop out swing card series
✅ More photos of this card
✅ Full supply list of products I used to make this card
TAMI’S POP OUT SWING SERIES
Want to save these ideas for later? Pin them to your favorite Pinterest board.
Have you tried this design? I love to see your creations! Be sure to share them on #shareyourcrafts post every Saturday on my Facebook Page.
I love the swing tag shape on this card. It really adds a special touch.
I colored the reindeer with Stampin’ Blends markers. I cut a little wolf/fox out of the Reindeer dies for the inside.
I tied the Linen Thread around the Natural Finish 7/8″ ribbon around the tag.
The Regal Reindeer stamp set and Reindeer dies are carrying over from the 2022 Mini catalog into the Jan-April 2023 mini catalog.
STAMPIN UP PRODUCTS I USED
TAMI'S STAMPIN UP SPECIALSJune 1-15 for Free Tutorial Gifts & Specials Must use hostess code: 3CYE667B **I may not have an exclusive monthly kit for June. After my trip I ran out of time. I will definitely have one at the end of the month for July featuring the new One Horse Open Sleigh**
- 15% OFF DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SALE
- $56 FREE WITH THE DEMONSTRATOR KIT SALE
- ONLINE EXCLUSIVES PRE-ORDER(ADD TO DEMO PAGE)
- $56 FREE WITH DEMO KIT DEAL - ADDITIONAL $30 FREE IN JUNE
- 60% OFF CLEARANCE RACK REFRESH
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS
- TUTORIAL GIFTS- HOSTESS CODE ORDERING GIFTS
- TAMI'S VIP CLUB MEMBERSHIP - FREE TAKE YOUR PICK TOOL
- PAPER PUMPKIN KITS - Monthly DIY kits. Subscribe by the 10th of the month and get free PPX Videos with your subscription.
- SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER WITH FREE TUTORIALS
I went crazy over the Regal Reindeer card you made. It’s a beauty. I’ll tackle this idea for next Christmas. thanks for sharing this awesome card layout. Happy N. Year
Thanks so much, Marlene! Yes, it’s never too late to plan for next year LOL. Happy New Year to you too!