NOURISH & FLOURISH KITS
Stampin Scoop Show Episode 146 – Nourish & Flourish Kits
The Stampin’ Scoop is back! We are sharing the Stampin’ Up! Nourish & Flourish card kit. This is a kit for a cause. With each purchase, Stampin Up will donate $3 to support organizations working to end food insecurity.
The kit also comes with a beautiful insulated lunch bag and a card kit to make 9 all occasion cards. But that’s not all you can do with this kit. Check out our Stampin Scoop (and see below) to learn more.
This is the beginning of my “Nourish & Flourish Week”. I will be sharing instructions for my projects here on my blog over the next few days.
STAMPIN SCOOP VIDEO REPLAY
The printable includes instructions, measurements and a clickable supply list for the card we made on the show.
PINWHEEL TOWER SERIES
CARD SERIES LINKS
This is a video comment entry giveaway. To enter, simply click over to the video on Youtube and Facebook and leave a comment. No purchase necessary.
Current Contests & All Winners announced on my WINNERS CIRCLE page
PRODUCTS USED ON TODAY’S CARD
TAMI'S STAMPIN UP SPECIALSJune 1-15 for Free Tutorial Gifts & Specials Must use hostess code: 3CYE667B **I may not have an exclusive monthly kit for June. After my trip I ran out of time. I will definitely have one at the end of the month for July featuring the new One Horse Open Sleigh**
- 15% OFF DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SALE
- $56 FREE WITH THE DEMONSTRATOR KIT SALE
- ONLINE EXCLUSIVES PRE-ORDER(ADD TO DEMO PAGE)
- $56 FREE WITH DEMO KIT DEAL - ADDITIONAL $30 FREE IN JUNE
- 60% OFF CLEARANCE RACK REFRESH
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS
- TUTORIAL GIFTS- HOSTESS CODE ORDERING GIFTS
- TAMI'S VIP CLUB MEMBERSHIP - FREE TAKE YOUR PICK TOOL
- PAPER PUMPKIN KITS - Monthly DIY kits. Subscribe by the 10th of the month and get free PPX Videos with your subscription.
- SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER WITH FREE TUTORIALS
What pretty alternatives, really like the shadowbox.
Thank you, Linda. It was something different and I had so much fun making it!
#Stampitcontest Wow Loved the Box Frame Shadowbox! The fact you created all the little squares using all the small embellishments!