PURPLE FLOWERS – HUES OF HAPPINESS SERIES
Designer Series Paper can make card making fun and easy, especially when it’s the Hues of Happiness collection of papers. There pretty purple flowers in Fresh Freesia and Gorgeous Grape were cut from the paper using dies! Super easy.
I added a weathered vintage look to this card with the Stampin Up Texture Chic Designer Series Paper background.
This is card 4 in my series of Hues of Happiness Suite Cards. Instructions, series and more photos below. All of these products are available in my online store. Store links below.
INSTRUCTIONS & VIDEOS
The printable includes instructions and a clickable supply list for card #4 in my Hues of Happiness Series.
NEED HELP WITH THE DESIGNER PAPER FLOWERS?
Check out my Part 1 video here.
TAMI’S HUES OF HAPPINESS SERIES
Want to save these ideas for later? Pin them to your favorite Pinterest board.
Have you tried these designs? I love to see your creations! Be sure to share them on #shareyourcrafts post every Saturday on my Facebook Page.
The Texture Chic Designer Paper background creates a weathered vintage look for this card. The flowers are cut with the Blossoming Happiness Dies.
The banner is cut from the Stylish Shapes Dies.
STAMPIN UP PRODUCTS USED
TAMI'S STAMPIN UP SPECIALSMarch 12-31 for Free Tutorial Gifts & Specials Must use hostess code: YX6BQNFT
- $26 FREE WITH DEMO KIT DEAL
- 60% OFF CLEARANCE RACK REFRESH - updated 11/1/2022
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS
- TUTORIAL GIFTS - HOSTESS CODE ORDERING GIFTS
- TAMI'S VIP CLUB MEMBERSHIP - FREE TAKE YOUR PICK TOOL
- PAPER PUMPKIN KITS - Monthly DIY kits. Subscribe by the 10th of the month and get free PPX Videos with your subscription.
- SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER WITH FREE TUTORIALS