Baseball Shirt Easel Fun Fold Card
Play ball! How adorable is this Baseball Shirt Easel Fun Fold Card? So fun! Of course when I think of baseball and card making, the Stampin Up Hats Off stamps and Hat Builder dies are top on my list. The pair perfectly with the Hey Sports Fan Suite. This portrait easel card is card 6 in my series of Sports fan project ideas.
I made 2 different versions of baseball shirt cards. Check out the other card below.
The printable includes instructions for card 6 in my Hey Sports Fan series as well as a full supply list.
TAMI’S HEY SPORTS FAN SERIES
HEY SPORTS FAN SERIES
Over the next week, I’ll be sharing details and instructions for more cards in this series. Keep checking back and collect them all.
Want to save these ideas for later? Pin them to your favorite Pinterest board.
Have you tried this design? I love to see your creations! Be sure to share them on #shareyourcrafts post every Saturday on my Facebook Page.
MORE PHOTOS AND ALTERNATE CARD
This is an alternate version of the baseball shirt card. I used Pacific Point. The #1 comes from the Sports Events dies.
I used the sponge dauber and some ink on the hat to make it look worn in.
STAMPIN UP PRODUCTS USED
TAMI'S STAMPIN UP SPECIALSMarch 12-31 for Free Tutorial Gifts & Specials Must use hostess code: YX6BQNFT
- $26 FREE WITH DEMO KIT DEAL
- 60% OFF CLEARANCE RACK REFRESH - updated 11/1/2022
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS
- TUTORIAL GIFTS - HOSTESS CODE ORDERING GIFTS
- TAMI'S VIP CLUB MEMBERSHIP - FREE TAKE YOUR PICK TOOL
- PAPER PUMPKIN KITS - Monthly DIY kits. Subscribe by the 10th of the month and get free PPX Videos with your subscription.
- SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER WITH FREE TUTORIALS