December 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit – Lot of Pun
Subscribe November 11 – December 10 | December 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit – Lots of Pun
What’s not to “loaf” about a punny joke? It never hurts to have a little laughter, light-heartedness, and humor sprinkled into your schedule. If you’re a fan of fun, get a kick out of clever crafts, and can’t keep it together when you hear a classic knee-slapper, you’ll go bananas over this month’s cute ‘n’ quirky kit!
The Lots of Pun Paper Pumpkin Kit includes enough egg-citing elements to create nine cards and coordinating envelopes. From giddy gingham to splatters and stripes, this playful Paper Pumpkin kit features a fun and fresh look with one-of-a-kind patterns and designs! Egg-cellent for any occasion, reason, or season throughout the year, the kit’s pun-packed stamp set provides completely customizable characters for a very versatile crafting experience. Pair each stamp with its matching die-cut snack, then mix up the faces and accessories for an absolutely adorable accent!
Pick up your friends and family with pun-filled projects. December’s delightful kit is sure to make ‘em smile!
In addition to the kit projects, I will be sharing alternate card ideas created with the kit both on youtube and special PPX videos to my subscribers.
What is Paper Pumpkin? Paper Pumpkin is our monthly One-Stop Box™ that offers a unique variety of paper projects for subscribers of any skill level to enjoy! These thoughtfully themed and all-inclusive craft kits encourage Stampin’ Up! customers to explore their creativity, try new techniques, and discover their potential in papercrafting.
About the Decembere 2021 Pumpkin Paper Kit
Name: Lots of Pun
- The kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- The Lots of Pun Stamp Set is a builder stamp set! This means the included images can be mixed and matched to build a variety of unique characters with different looks and features.
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
PPX CREW VIDEOS
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin through me and get 6 alternate project videos with each month’s kit. Find out more about my free PPX Crew videos and how you can get them Paper Pumpkin kit subscription.