MAKE CHRISTMAS SHAKER CARDS With Stampin Up Great Tidings Bundle
Gorgeous 3 Wise Men Christmas interactive shaker card created with the Stampin Up Great Tidings Bundle. A little heat embossing and Stampin’ Write markers make the images pop. Get full printable instructions below.
Card design by Alice Houston.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Night of Navy Cardstock – 11″ x 4-1/4″ scored in half
- Gold Metallic Specialty Paper – 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Window Sheet – 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Very Vanilla (Inside) – 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Scraps – Very Vanilla, Metallics Foil
- Stamp the 3 kings on Very Vanilla scrap in Versamark. Pour Gold Embossing Powder over the top and heat emboss with Heat Tool.
- Color the king images with Stampin‘ Write Markers.
- Cut the 3 king images with the coordinating dies.
- Attach Adhesive Sheets to the back Very Vanilla scrap and cut the frame out. Cut the houses dies.
- Attach Adhesive sheet to the frame on the Gold Metallic Specialty Paper, cut the frame out.
- Trim out the Very Vanilla frame and attach over the Metallic Gold cut out frame.
- Using the Starlight Punch cut the Very Vanilla and Metallic Foil.
- Attach the Gold Metallic cut out to the window sheet.
- Attach Foam Strips around the back of the window making sure there are no gaps.
- Place sequins in the middle of the Night of Navy card base, then attach the top panel with the Foam Strips.
- Attach the 3 kings with Stampin‘ Dimensionals.
- Attach the buildings to the card base.
- Attach the 2 stars together with Mini Glue Dot, then attach to the card base with Stampin‘ Dimensionals.
Tip: If you need some help assembling the shaker portion, check out my video here.
Download the free printable instructions for how to make this card. A full supply list is included with clickable links.
Want to save this card idea? Pin it to your Pinterest board.
Have you tried this design? I love to see your creations! Be sure to share them on #shareyourcrafts post every Saturday on my Facebook Page.
Created with the Stampin’ Up Great Tidings Stamp Set and Wise Men Tidings dies. The 3 wise men are colored with Stampin’ Write Markers.
A Window Sheet and Sequins make shaker cards easy.