Penguin Place Card Tutorial
Here is an adorable Penguin Place card tutorial found on page 33 of the holiday mini catalog. You can save 10% when you purchase the Penguin Place bundle in my online store, OR you can get the bundle free when you purchase the demo kit during Saleabration.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored in half
- Basic White: 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Scraps: Basic White & Pumpkin Pie
- On the Basic White Panel stamp the boxes, balloon, string and words.
- On Basic White Scrap stamp the penguin body, bow tie, eyes and nose.
- Randomly stamp the star and heart images in Poppy Parade around the background of the card base.
- Punch out the the penguin.
- Punch penguin feet from the Pumpkin Pie card stock scrap.
- Assemble the penguin with Mini Glue Dots.
- Attach penguin to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach the Basic White panel to the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.