Delicate Dahlias Card Tutorial
My Stampin’ Up Saleabration series continues, with a mini series Delicate Dahlias Card Tutorial features the Delicate Dahlias stamp set. Delicate Dahlias is a Level 2 Sale-a-bration stamp set. It is available free with $100 order through September 30. This card also features the Be Dazzling Specialty Paper is a Level 1 Sale-a-bration product. Free with a $50 order.
Card by Barb Mulliken. Full printable instructions below.
MORE DELICATE DAHLIAS
Check out my Double Dutch Fun Fold video for more ideas with this stamp set. Plus how to make custom envelopes.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Rich Razzleberry – 5 1/2” x 8 ½”
- Basic Black – 3 ¼” x 4”
- Basic White – 3” x 4”
- Be Dazzling – ¼” x 4”
- Vellum – 1” x 5”
- Stamp the dahlia image twice in Fresh Freesia ink as shown.
- Stamp sentiment in Memento in the center of the strip of Vellum. Wrap around the layer of white and secure the ends to the back.
- Add strip of Be Dazzling paper so about 1/8” shows from the side, add to layer of black, offsetting it a bit.
- Add to card with dimensionals.
- Add two Matte Black Dots to the centers of the flowers.