Sweet Strawberry Card Tutorial
Fun summery “That was sweet of you” card created with the super popular Stampin’ Up! Sweet Strawberry Bundle. Makes a great “thank you” card.
I have printable instructions of the Sweet Strawberry Card for how to make this below.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Granny Apple Green Card Base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored in half
- Granny Apple Green – 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ for Ornate Layers die
- Basic White – 5-1/4″ x 4″ for Stitched Rectangle die
- Basic White – 1″ x 2-1/2″
- Scraps of Basic White
- Using the Stampin Cut & Emboss machine, cut out the Ornate Layer die from Granny Apple Green & The 2nd largest Stitched Rectangle from Basic White.
- Stamp the outline and inside images of the strawberry stamp 3 times on scrap paper in Poppy Parade ink and punch out.
- Stamp the outline and inside images of the strawberry tops in Old Olive ink and punch out.
- Stamp the outline and inside of the flowers in Bumblebee ink and punch out with Small Blossoms punch (or cut out with snips).
- Stamp the words in Poppy Parade on the Basic White strip and punch one end with the Tailored Tag punch to create the banner end.
- Use the blending brushes in Soft Seafoam ink to create the soft background on the rectangle panel.
- Stamp the leaves and flower stamp twice in Soft Seafoam. Tip: stamp each off on scrap paper after inking for a lighter shade.
- Attach the Linen Thread with Glue Dots.
- Attach the tops of the strawberries with Seal Adhesive. The attach the strawberries to the card with Stampin‘ Dimensionals.
- Attach 4 Bumblebee Flowers to the card with Seal Adhesive and the other 2 with Dimensionals.
- Attach the word banner with Dimensionals.
- Attach the top panel to the Granny Apple ornate frame with dimensionals. Then attach to the card with Seal Adhesive.
- Attach the Ladybug with Glue Dot.