Simply Succulents Card Tutorial
“Kind people are my kind of people” card created with the Stampin Up Simply Succulents bundle. The flowers are colored with Stampin’ Blends markers.
I have printable instructions of the Simply Succulents Card for how to make this below.
For tips on coloring these images with the Stampin’ Blends markers, and more ideas for this bundle, check out my video class.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Basic White Card Base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored in half
- Designer Series Paper – 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Scraps of Basic White, Love You Always Foil, Petal Pink and Soft Seafoam.
- Stamp the words in Blackberry Bliss Ink on Soft Seaform scrap and cut out with the label die.
- Stamp the flowers (2 small and 2 large) and bucket in Memento Black ink on Basic White scrap.
- Color the images with the Stampin’ Blends markers:
- Large flowers use: Mossy Meadow, Old Olive and Soft Seafoam. Darker towards the center getting lighter towards the tip.
- Smaller flowers use: Bermuda Bay, Mint Macaron and Shaded Spruce.
- Bucket: Smoky Slate and Basic Black with the Color lifter
- Cut out the flowers and bucket with the coordinating dies.
- Using the Layering Circles dies, cut out a circle from the Love You Always foil.
- Attach adhesive sheet to the back of the Petal Pink scrap and cut out the large outline background die. Cut out the flowers from the outline to layer.
- Run the Crumb Cake designer series paper through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine using the Stitched with Whimsy die to create the dotted lines border accent.
- Assembe the card with Seal Adhesive. Attach the flowers, bucket & label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow in the twine and attach with Glue Dots.
- Attach sequins.