APRIL PAPER PUMPKIN KIT ALTERNATE
Taste the Rainbow! Another fun So Cool April Paper Pumpkin Kit Alternate Card. This is my 3rd in a series of 3 different alternative projects for this paper pumpkin kit. Refills are available in my online store. To make this I simply cut each colored card stock panel a 1/4″ smaller then the last. The rainbow is made of the colors from the Brights collection.
I have printable instructions below.
$5 PAPER PUMPKIN KITS!
Have you been wanting to try out Paper Pumpkin kits? Now’s your chance! New subscribers can subscribe to the May kit for only $5! This offer is valid May 7-10 or while kits last. If you like them you can keep getting them, and you can pause or cancel anytime. No obligation.
Check out my previous reveal video for more alternate project Part 1 ideas for this kit.
Check out my previous alternate cards Part 2 for this kit.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Basic White Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored in half
- Basic White: 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Poppy Parade: 4-3/4′ x 3-1/2″
- Daffodil Delight: 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″
- Granny Apple Green: 4-1/4″ x 3″
- Bermuda Bay: 4″ x 2-3/4″
- Gorgeous Grape: 3-3/4″ x 2-1/2″
- Basic Black: 3-1/2″ x 2-1/4″
- Cut the rainbow popsicle top with the largest label die from Hippo & Friends
- Scrap of black
- Stamp the words in Versamark on the Basic Black scrap paper.
- Pour White Stampin’ Emboss Powder over the top and heat with the Heat Tool until melted.
- Cut the words out with the Stitched Rectangle Die. Cut the rainbow popsicle with the largest Hippo Label die.
- Attach the words to the rainbow panel with Seal Adhesive.
- Attach colored card stock panels together with Seal Adhesive from Black to White.
- Wrap the Black Glitter ribbon around the panel and tie in a knot.
- Attach the panel to the card base using Seal Adhesive.
- Attach the rainbow panel to the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
See full supply list below with quick links to the online store.