Party Puffins Card Tutorial
Love me some puffins! How cute are these guys? This party puffins card tutorial is a fun birthday card that comes from the new Stampin Up Party Puffins stamp set. The penguins and cake are colored with Stampin’ Blends markers. I have printable instructions below and more photos below.
Designed by Graciela Carranza.
How To Make Party Puffins Card
- Calypso Coral Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Designer Paper (2): 3″ x 3-3/4″
- Basic White: 4-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ for the rectangle die
- Scrap: Words, puffins and cake
- On scrap Basic White stamp the words “happy birthday” in Calypso Coral ink.
- Stamp the puffins & cake images in Memento Black and color with the Stampin‘ Blends.
- Cut out the puffins and the cake with paper snips.
- Cut out the words with the Stitched Rectangle dies.
- Cut out the background layer with the Stitched So Sweetly dies.
- Attach the 2 Designer Paper panels and the white die cut panel to the card with Seal Adhesive.
- Attach the words, puffins and cake with Stampin‘ Dimensionals.
- Attach the bling!
Party Puffins Card Tutorial Photos