Hand-Drawn Blooms Card Tutorial
This gorgeous water colored birthday card is created with the Stampin’ Up Hand-Drawn Blooms stamp set and Banner Blooms Dies. A cool and different technique featuring the Water Painters and using the die cut as a stencil. I have printable instructions of the Hand-Drawn Blooms Card Tutorial for how to make this below.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Daffodil Delight Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-12″ scored in half
- Shimmery White: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Scrap : Shimmery White & Daffodil Delight
- Attach adhesive sheet to the back of the Shimmery white scrap and cut out the Banner Blooms die.
- Cut out the banner portion again on Daffodil Delight (trim out the banner).
- Stamp the words on the banner.
- Place the full size die cut bouquet over the Shimmery White base panel and trace an outline around it with a pencil.
- Watercolor the penciled image using the ink pads and the Water Brushes.
- Squeeze the closed ink pad for the ink to pool in the lid and water color with. You can also water color with ink pad refills.
- Once the water color has dried, erase the penciled image.
- Pick up some ink on the water brush and flick with your finger to create the splatter background effect.
- Attach panel to the card base using Seal Adhesive.
- Attach the Shimmery White die cut by removing the backing to the Adhesive Sheet.
- Attach the Daffodil banners with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach In Color Jewels.