Gilded Fine Art Floral Card Tutorial
Here is my Gilded Fine Art Floral Card Tutorial. Gorgeous “Just to say sorry” gilded card from the Stampin’ Up Fine Art Floral Suite. The two step flowers pop off the card. The words are created with Foam Adhesive sheets and Gilded Leafing. I have printable instructions below.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Basic White Card Stock – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored in half
- Basic White – 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White – 3″ x 3″ (for words)
- Basic White scraps for flowers
- Mini Macaron scrap for die cut
- The Art Gallery stamp set is a Two-Step stamp set. The large floral bloom has two images the step-one image has more area while the step-two image has just the highlight areas. Use the step-two image to stamp 8 of the largest flower (2 step) one of each of the following colors and cut out with the die:
- Petal Pink / Flirty Flamingo
- Merry Merlot 2 tone
- Poppy Parade / Flirty Flamingo
- Merry Merlot / Poppy Parade
- Terracotta Tile 2 tone
- Petal Pink / Bumble Bee
- Pool Party / Night of Navy
- Mint Macaron / Pretty Peacock
- Stamp 4 of the leaves image, cut out and cut off stems:
- (3) Mint Macaron
- (1) Mossy Meadow
- Cut out the scallop label and stamp the words in Memento ink.
- Cut 3″ x 3″ pieces of Basic White cardstock and Foam Adhesive sheets. Peel the backing off of one side of the adhesive sheet and adhere the cardstock.
- Cover the top with Versamark ink direct to paper. Cover Generously with Heat & Stick Powder. Pour off excess powder. Heat with Heat Tool, just until the powder is melted. It will be sticky.
- Rub flakes all over and then die cut words.
- Attach the cut flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Insert leaves in between and attach with Glue Dots (or Seal Adhesive).
- Peal backing of the foam sheet/words and attach over the flowers.
- Attach the Mint Macaron label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach Elegant Faceted Gems.