Rainbow Easter Egg Card Tutorial
Today is Day 4 of my Easter Egg Hunt contest, have you been collecting all of the colors so far?
These are fun and easy Easter Egg cards I created with the Stampin’ Up Playing with Patterns designer paper and Oval dies. I used the card stock colors to match the Playing with Patterns Designer Paper. Full instructions below.
Even though my tutorial is for a “rainbow” of colors, the Egg Hunt Color of the day is Pretty Peacock! Click here for an Egg Hunt map and details.
For more ideas using this fun patterned designer series paper check out my “Totes My Goat” video class.
HOW TO MAKE THESE CARDS
- Card Base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Score in half at 4-1/4″
- Top Layer – 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Playing with Patters Designer Paper – 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Basic White – 3/4″ x 3″
- Scraps – Old Olive and Colored Card Stock to match the card base
- Stamp the words on the Basic White strip. Punch the banner tail with the Banner Pick a Punch. You may need to trim this down.
- Using the Stampin Cut & Emboss machine, cut the largest oval die in the center of the top layer.
- Texture the oval panel with the Subtle Folder.
- Punch 2 pieces from the Perennial Flower punch with card stock to match the card base.
- Punch 2 sprigs from Old Olive scraps.
- Assemble the 2 flower sections and the 2 sprigs together with Glue Dots.
- Line up and attach the Designer Paper to the card base with Seal Adhesive.
- Attach the Polka Dot ribbon across the front with Seal Adhesive.
- Attach the oval panel with Stampin‘ Dimensionals.
- Attach the flower with Stampin‘ Dimensionals and line up and attach the word banner with Seal Adhesive.
- To create shimmer mist, pour Rubbing Alcohol and a few drops of Champagne Shimmer mist into Spritzer. Shake well. Spritz card with the mist.
SHIMMERY RAINBOW EGG CARD SUPPLIES