HUMMINGBIRD CARD TUTORIAL
This hummingbird “thank you” card is simply striking. Created with several of the new 2021 Stampin’ Up Saleabration stamp sets: A Touch of Ink, Heal Your Heart and Corner Bouquet. The background is created with the new Blending Brushes. I have a free hummingbird card tutorial below.
This card was created by my friend Linda Bauwin.
Earn free limited edition products with qualifying orders. Hurry, it’s all ending on February 28.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Basic White Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored in half
- Misty Moonlight Layer: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White Layer: 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Scraps: Basic White
Full supply list below and on the pdf.
- Stamp the hummingbird image on scrap Basic White and cut out.
- Stamp the Corner Bouquet image in Versarmark and heat emboss with White powder.
- Use the Blending Brushes and Seaside Spray and Misty Moonlight inks for the background.
- Stamp words in Misty Moonlight.
- Assemble card panels with Seal Adhesive.
- Attach hummingbird with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach Pearl Jewels.
HUMMINGBIRD CARD SUPPLIES