Darling Donkey Book Binding Card
This is a super fun Darling Donkey Book Binding Card fun fold featuring the Stampin’ Up Saleabration Darling Donkey stamp set. The background is created with the Paper Blooms Designer Series paper that is also part of this year’s 2021 Saleabration.
The fold is easy to do, and gives the card a special touch. This card was created by Susan Elise Morton. I have instructions below on how to make this card.
Earn free limited edition products with qualifying orders. Hurry, it’s all ending on February 28.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Basic White Card Base: 11″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 4-1/4″ & 5-1/2″
- Seaside Spray: 4″ x 4″
- Seaside Spray: 4″ x 1″
- Paper Blooms DSP: 3-7/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Paper Blooms DSP: 3-7/8″ x 7/8″
- Scraps: Basic White & Seaside Spray for die cuts
- Fold the card base in half, then use Seal Adhesive on the 1-1/4″ binding section on the left to attach it together to create the binding fold. Note: The score goes in the front.
- Cut 2 labels dies from the Hippo & Friends in Basic White and Seaside Spray.
- Stamp the donkey image in Memento Ink and color with Stampin’ Blends Markers.
- Attach the Paper Flowers DSP panels & Seaside Spray frame layers to the front of the card base with Stampin’ Seal.
- Punch the top and bottom of the binding with the top edge of the Classic Label Punch to create the notch.
- Tie ribbon around binding.
- Cut the Seaside Spray label in half.
- Attach white label to the 2 halves of the Seaside Spray label.
- Attach label panel to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Darling Donkey Book Binding Card Supplies