LOVELY DAY KIT
February’s Paper Pumpkin kit is called the Lovely Day kit. It is versatile, elegant, and the perfect way to celebrate birthdays and other grand occasions. Check out my video class to see what’s in this month’s kit, and how to assemble it. Learn how it coordinates with the Happy Birthday to You stamp set and the benefits of coordinating products.
- February Kit details: Makes nine cards and envelopes
- Card size: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4” (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Petal Pink, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Rich Razzleberry, Rococo Rose, and Old Olive
The Lovely Day Paper Pumpkin kit coordinates perfectly with the Happy Birthday to You Stamp Set (item 152308), which is available as part of Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration promotion. Customers can get it for FREE by reaching the qualifying purchase amount of $50 by March 31, 2020. NOTE: You do not need to have this stamp set to complete the kit. It just means you can get extra mileage out of the kit.
Happy Birthday to You Stamp Set (item 152308)
WHAT IS SALE-A-BRATION?
Running from January 3-March 31, 2019, Sale-a-bration is the biggest Stampin Up sale event of the year! Customers can earn free, exclusive products with every qualifying order. If your wish list is big, don’t miss the demo kit special. It’s the best! Details here.
TAMI’S FEBRUARY VIDEO REVEAL CLASS
EARN FREE SALEABRATION PRODUCTS ON PAPER PUMPKIN
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, now’s the perfect time to jump on board. From now through March 31, you earn FREE Sale-A-Bration item(s) when you purchase a 3-, 6-, and 12-month subscription. This is a limited-time offer, so don’t wait. The sooner you purchase your prepaid subscription, the sooner you can start playing with your FREE Sale-A-Bration goodie(s)
UPCOMING PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
MARCH PAPER PUMPKIN
Subscribe February 11 – March 10
Cheers to seven years! This March, Paper Pumpkin has reached another exciting milestone: our seventh year of delivering fun, easy, creative projects to you To thank everyone who has helped us along the way, we’re including an additional FREE stamp set with every March kit. This means that every subscriber will receive two stamp sets!
The March 2020 kit will arrive in an exclusive, specially-designed box that you and your subscribers will love! Think daffodils, raindrops, and a fresh spring vibe. Keep reading for tips and resources to help you promote this very special kit and one-of-a-kind offer.
About the March Kit
- Kit contains supplies for 12 cards and envelopes (4 cards of 3 designs)
- Notecard size: 5″ x 3-1/2″
- Envelope size: 5-1/8″ x 3-5/8″
- Coordinating Colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Grapefruit Grove, Gray Granite, Pear Pizzazz, Petal Pink, Shaded Spruce, and So Saffron
About the FREE Stamp Set
- The additional stamp set is a great value and coordinates with the March kit design; however, you do not need it to complete the March cards.
- The additional stamp set is a 4×6 footprint, which is larger than most Paper Pumpkin sets and is designed for use on a variety of crafting projects.
PAPER PUMPKIN STAMP CASE INSERTS
Each month Paper Pumpkin has an exclusive stamp set in the kit. Click here for printable stamp case inserts for you by month. You can print these off and store them right next to your stamp collection.
February 2020 Kit Insert
This is a video comment entry giveaway. To enter, simply click over to the video on Youtube and Facebook and leave a comment. No purchase necessary.
Congratulations to our live winners:
- Current Contests & All Winners announced on my WINNERS CIRCLE page