Today’s “Every little kindness” card is part 3 of my Stampin Up Waterfront Stamp Set Series. It features some fun products from the True Gentlemen Suite including the True Gentleman DSP & Night of Navy Corduroy Ribbon. Designed by Lin Peterson.
HOW DO I MAKE IT?
Big Shot: Cut out the circle from the Stitched Shapes dies.
Stamp: Stamp the images on the circle panel: words in Early Espresso, trees in Tranquil Tide, Sun in Daffodil Delight and mountains in Crumb cake. Punch the tail frm the DSP using the Triple Banner punch (or use paper snips).
Assembly: Assemble the card with Snail Adhesive. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals on the Circle Panel.
- Very Vanilla Card Base = 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (folded in half)
- Tranquil Tide Card Stock = 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Night of Navy Card Stock: 4″ x 2-1/2″
- True Gentleman DSP = 4″ x 1″
- Very Vanilla Scrap for Stitched Shapes Circle Die
- Coordinates with Very Vanilla Medium Sized Envelopes
FOLLOW MY WATERFRONT SERIES
WATERFRONT STAMP SET
Create tranquil sceneries, whether it’s lakes lined with trees, tropical islands, or snow-covered forests. This set is ideal for trying out new coloring techniques.
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don’t have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 16 photopolymer stamps