How to create the “Distressed Metal” look with Stampin’ Up! Foils on today’s live online class and video. This class is final part of my series on the Waterfront Stamp Set. I’ll also be featuring the One Wild Ride and Heartfelt Blooms Stamp Sets.
A super cool and easy technique that was born when a “pinterest fail” turned into a wow card lol. I stumbled upon this look completely by accident when trying to duplicate a different technique. My original idea may have failed, but I actually like the cool distressed look it created even better then the original.
I’m using a 4 way nail polishing sanding “buffer” block, but you could use any type of buffing paper or file.
LIVE RESCHEDULED UNTIL WEDNESDAY AY 2pm EST
I’m creating these cards live on Facebook and giving away some bonus prize patrol for viewers. If you can’t make it live, this video replay will be on here on my blog, Facebook , Youtube and Vimeo, along with an “after live” drawing (below).
FOLLOW MY WATERFRONT SERIES
ONLINE CLASS VIDEO
- Free PDF
- All supplies used
- Includes measurements
WATERFRONT STAMP SET
Create tranquil sceneries, whether it’s lakes lined with trees, tropical islands, or snow-covered forests. This set is ideal for trying out new coloring techniques.
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don’t have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 16 photopolymer stamps
Entry to this “after live” prize patrol giveaway is free and requires a video comment entry. To enter the drawing, simply click and watch the video on Facebook or YouTube and leave a comment in the video comments section. No purchase necessary.
Congratulations to our live winners (drawn live):
- Stacey Neal Eakin – Waterfront Stamp Set & Wink of Stella Brush
- Sally Wallis – Waterfront Stamp Set & Wink of Stella Brush
- Teri Parker Tallman – Waterfront Stamp Set & Wink of Stella Brush
- Gloria Stiller – Blooming Basket Bundle (SAB)
Click here to see a list of winners and for the prize claim form if you have won.
Not shown: Nail Buffer block (or equivalent)