CRACKED GLASS CARD
Today’s online class is going to be very “cool” (pun intended) as we freeze up this beauty to create the awesome “cracked glass” embossing technique. The flowers are part of the Petal Passion Designer Series Paper. I colored them with the Stampin Blends Alcohol Markers. The embellishments and stamps are from the Stampin Up Lots of Happy Card Kit. This gorgeous “wow” card was created by Veronica.
Techniques included in today’s class:
- Cracked Glass Technique
- Heat Embossing
- Coloring with Stampin Blends Alcohol Markers
Don’t have the Lots of Happy Card Kit yet?
I used Stampin’ Up! Lots of Happy Card Kit for the embellishments and words, but you could substitute your favorite stamp set, Leaves punch & Vellum, Gold Foil and ribbon, if you don’t have the kit.
LIVE AT 12pm EST
I will be live at noon today on my Facebook Page demonstrating these cool techniques. If you miss the live broadcast, you can catch the replay below (or on my Facebook & Youtube). Download the free pdf below, for measurements and the supplies list.
ONLINE CLASS VIDEO
- Free PDF
- All supplies used
- Includes measurements
MORE FROM THE LOTS OF HAPPY CARD KIT
LOTS OF HAPPY CARD KIT #146388
There’s lots to love in this all-inclusive card kit. Create all-occasion cards, then add your own color using the included Watercolor Pencils.
* Makes 20 cards, 4 each of 5 designs, using the included Lots of Happy Stamp Set
* Folded card sizes: 2″ x 3-1/2″, 2-1/2″ x 4-1/2″, 4″ x 3-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (5.1 x 8.9 cm, 6.4 x 11.4 cm, 10.2 x 8.9 cm, 10.8 x 14 cm)
* Includes set of 7 photopolymer stamps
* clear stamp block
* 20 printed card bases and coordinating envelopes
* giftable kraft box
* printed, gold foil, white, and vellum die-cut accents
* white/gold foil labels
* Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Spot
* full-size Watercolor Pencils in Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist, Old Olive, and Rich Razzleberry
* Lemon Lime Twist 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ombre Ribbon
* Stampin’ Dimensionals
Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Sahara Sand
See the Lots of Happy Card Kit reveal on Episode 46 of the Stampin Scoop Show
Entry to this “after live” prize patrol giveaway is free and requires a video comment entry. To enter the drawing, simply click and watch the video on Facebook or YouTube and leave a comment in the video comments section. No purchase necessary.
Congratulations to our live winners (drawn live).
Click here to see a list of winners and for the prize claim form if you have won.