NOVEMBER PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
On this live online class we’ll be making these flippin’ adorable Holiday treat bags out of the stockings from the November Stampin Up Paper Pumpkin Kit. I love making alternate projects from these kits to share how versatile they are. I had fun combining ideas from my stamping friends to create this gift set of goody bags.
Credits: Snowman Coffee Cup: Rachael Tessman, Hobby Horse: Beverlee Morales / Missy Shipman, and Cable Knit Stocking: Arlene Mantle.
Didn’t get the November Paper Pumpkin kit?
Try some of these fun ideas substituting the Trim Your Stockings Die #144682 and some card stock. This die is retiring, and is only available while supplies last. Don’t miss out on the next kit. Deadline to subscribe and get the December kit is December 10 CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE
- Tami’s Paper Pumpkin Projects and Alternate Ideas
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin Kits
- Purchase Past Kits: Order PP Refill kits (while supplies last)
- Did you know? You get a free Paper Pumpkin kit when you join Stampin Up? True story! Details here
- Weekly Newsletter: Join and get Free Bonus Card Tutorials each week
TAMI’S ALTERNATE PROJECT LIVE
TAMI’S NOVEMBER REVEAL & INSTRUCTIONS
- Free PDF
- All supplies used
- Includes measurements
CLOSE UP PHOTOS
STAMPIN UP ALTERNATE PROJECTS
Here’s a few more fun projects from Stampin Up:
Our skilled concept artists got creative with the kit elements, and what can we say? The results are exceptionally giftable and include Stampin’ Up! products like the Metallics Sequin Assortment, 5/8″ Burlap Ribbon, Very Vanilla Solid Baker’s Twine, and Basic Black Solid Baker’s Twine.
Congratulations to our live winners (drawn live):
- Tracy Catherine Clinton: August Paper Pumpkin & Tote:
- Wendy McFarlane: September Paper Pumpkin & Tote
- Jeanie Blake: September Paper Pumpkin & Tote
- Pattie Duffy: November Paper Pumpkin & Scrap Bin
- Current Giveaways & Winners announced on my CONTEST & WINNERS page
November 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit
Non Stampin Up: 4oz Hot Cups (Dixie), Coffee K Cup, Starlight mint (or alterantive) & Candy Cane Tube