“Why, Thank you” card from the Stampin Up Gourd goodness stamp set. This fun fall card is part 2 in my 2 part series featuring this stamp set. The oval comes from the Stitched Shapes dies. The half fan accent was created with the Painted Autumn DSP, and the background is the Wood Textures DSP.
Designed by Veronica.
- See more Holiday Catalog ideas here.
- Need your own copy of the Holiday Catalog? Visit my Catalogs Page to request yours
TAMI'S STAMPIN UP SPECIALSMarch 12-31 for Free Tutorial Gifts & Specials Must use hostess code: YX6BQNFT
- $26 FREE WITH DEMO KIT DEAL
- 60% OFF CLEARANCE RACK REFRESH - updated 11/1/2022
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS
- TUTORIAL GIFTS - HOSTESS CODE ORDERING GIFTS
- TAMI'S VIP CLUB MEMBERSHIP - FREE TAKE YOUR PICK TOOL
- PAPER PUMPKIN KITS - Monthly DIY kits. Subscribe by the 10th of the month and get free PPX Videos with your subscription.
- SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER WITH FREE TUTORIALS
I guess I am in your down line. Not sure if that is the correct term. Signed up under Esther Wilburn the last week of July 2017. Not really a sales person, as much as a creative person. But I am hoping to have a work shop soon. Love all your videos & work.