PART 2 – NEW CATALOG HAUL
Welcome to Part 2 of my 2017-18 Stampin Up Catalog Transition Series (click here for Part 1). In this video and post, I’ll be sharing sneak peeks from the upcoming catalog. Important dates and how to receive your catalog are posted below. Tomorrow I will post pictures of the display boards, you’ll see them up close in the video below.
We got this new catalog at the Stampin Up On Stage event this past weekend. Because we were On Stage attendees, we were able to pre-order some sneak peek products. My Stamp It Group attended different events all over the country, I attended in Richmond, VA with my mom and my cousin. My cousin Kim is a new demonstrator and it was fun introducing her to the excitement that is Stampin Up!
It was an emotional moment when I was called up on the stage and recognized for hitting $1,700,000 in personal sales. There was a standing ovation, I was so blown away (see video). Thank you to all of my customers!!
Don’t miss the “After Live” giveaway bundle below.
Huge thank you to Linda for coming over to see the sneak peek bundle, and do the reveal video with me as I am getting laryngitis and needed her voice lol.
PART 2 REVEAL VIDEO
Part 2 on my “live” series on The 2017-18 Stampin Up New Catalog Transition. Sneak Peeks and info from the new upcoming Catalog.
Be sure to like and follow my Facebook page for updates.
April 1- May 31: Place a $75+ order in my online store and receive a free Annual Catalog
NOTE SHIP TIMES FOR YOUR FREE CATALOG WILL VARY BASED ON WHEN YOU EARN IT
Customers who qualify for a free catalog April 1-28 will be in the 1st round of shipping on May 8 direct from Stampin Up. If you qualify after this, your new catalog will ship the end of May.
- April 10:
- Retirement List is revealed
- Demonstrators can view New Catalog Online (via Demonstrator Website)
- Retiring Accessories are “while supplies last” (everything but stamps) Selling out fast.
- May 2-31:
- Demonstrators can begin Pre-ordering Products from the new Catalog, and will receive the new catalog in with your order.
- New Recruits can get Pre-Order Products in their kit
- New Recruits receive a case of new Catalogs w/ their kits
- Demonstrators: Tami will host a Pre-Order Card Swap for Demonstrators (exact due date TBD)
- May 8: Customer Catalogs Round 1 ships earned April 1-25 will begin shipping (if you qualify for a free catalog in May, it will ship the end of May)
- May 15: Demonstrators free Catalogs begin shipping (if you did not place a pre-order)
- May 22: Retiring Stamp Sets go “While supplies last” and may sell out.
- May 31: LAST DAY both Old Catalog, Retiring List AND Occasions Catalog
- June 1: Customers can begin ordering from the new Catalog
- Sandy Ford – Pacific Point Stitched Edged Ribbon
- Julie O’Brien – Gold Faceted Gems
- Vickey Gibson Lee – Silver Faceted Gems
- Grace Carranza – Glitter Enamel Dots
- Tania Faulkner Gilmore – Copper Trim
- Tina ann – Daffodil Delight Double Stitched Ribbon
HOW TO GET THE NEW ANNUAL CATALOG (US only)
- Join my Online Club: active club members receive free catalogs
- Join Stampin’ Up as a Demonstrator: automatically get free catalogs from Stampin Up, demo discount and pre-order new products
- April 1 – May 31: Place a min $75 order in my online store automatically receive a free catalog from me – note the catalog ship dates based on when you earned a free catalog from me.
NEW CATALOG SHIP TIMES
- Order placed April 1- 25 (1st Round): new catalogs will ship direct from Stampin Up beginning May 8
- Order placed April 26 – May 31 (2nd Round): new catalogs will ship the end of May.
PRE-ORDER YOUR NEW CATALOG
If you don’t have a demonstrator, and don’t qualify for a free catalog. The cost is $6.25 (this is to cover my shipping costs). These are 200+ big catalogs and idea books, and I purchase these and pay to ship them. I offer them to you for free, but I need to charge to cover the shipping costs. If you place an order of $75 in June, I will refund The $6.25. Simply drop me an email after you placed your order.
You can click here to pre-order your annual catalog through PayPal: