This card is a “WOW” card, created from the Stampin Up Succulent Garden Suite. We featured this card on the Stampin Scoop Show this week (Episode 32) and it was a huge hit. the card just pops when you open it, and it’s an easy fold to make. See the measurements and scoring below. Designed by Cindy Baughman.
The Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper is available for purchase in the Occasions catalog (And my online store), but it is also available free with a $50 order during Sale-a-bration.
Check out The Stampin Scoop Show episode 29 for more products and ideas on the Succulent Garden Suite.
- New Occasions Catalog: Details, Videos and project ideas
- 2017 SAB (Sale-a-bration): Details, Dates, Videos and projects
- Pear Pizazz Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Scored on the long side at 2″, 3-1/8″, 5-3/5″ & 6-1/2″
- Succulent DSP strips (2) 1-3/4″ x 5-1/4″ & 2″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White: 1″ x 3-1/2″
SUCCULENT GARDEN SUITE
These various stamps are optimal for creating any kind of garden-inspired craft. Your love for this set will grow and grow and never die! This is a Two-Step Stampin’ set. Combine individual stamps to create the final image you want in the colors you want.