Welcome to my Stamp It Demonstrator’s Group Christmas Theme Blog Hop. We’re all really excited to unveil our “sneak peek” projects, and announce a new contest give-away (below). To continue on your journey through our projects, simply use the BLOG HOPPERS links below.
TEA LIGHT VOTIVE
My blog hop project, and how-to video tutorial, is for this stunning tea-light votive. This is a beautiful decoration, alone, or grouped with several. Fill it with candy and it will also make great a favor box for the holidays, weddings or a party.
The box is created with the Stampin Up Popcorn Box and Detailed Floral dies. I’ll show you some “magical” tips to make creating these boxes super easy and fast. Inspired by Ela Astor from Germany.
Visit the Stampin Scoop show Episode 21 to see the Stitched with Cheer kit (giveaway) and projects.
Here’s the half-wide wood case I used to store my big shot die brush.
MORE PROJECTS FUN WITH TEA LIGHTS
HOW TO VIDEO
||More from Tami:
See the Stitched with Cheer kit and projects on the Stampin Scoop Show here.
TAMI'S STAMPIN UP SPECIALSJune 1-15 for Free Tutorial Gifts & Specials Must use hostess code: 3CYE667B **I may not have an exclusive monthly kit for June. After my trip I ran out of time. I will definitely have one at the end of the month for July featuring the new One Horse Open Sleigh**
- 15% OFF DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SALE
- $56 FREE WITH THE DEMONSTRATOR KIT SALE
- ONLINE EXCLUSIVES PRE-ORDER(ADD TO DEMO PAGE)
- $56 FREE WITH DEMO KIT DEAL - ADDITIONAL $30 FREE IN JUNE
- 60% OFF CLEARANCE RACK REFRESH
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS
- TUTORIAL GIFTS- HOSTESS CODE ORDERING GIFTS
- TAMI'S VIP CLUB MEMBERSHIP - FREE TAKE YOUR PICK TOOL
- PAPER PUMPKIN KITS - Monthly DIY kits. Subscribe by the 10th of the month and get free PPX Videos with your subscription.
- SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER WITH FREE TUTORIALS
Love the votive holder!
Cute and clever idea!
Love your Tutorials. #stampincontest