Super stinkin’ cute Illuminated Jack-o-Lantern pumpkins created with the new Keepsake Ornament Gift box die! Check out today’s video to see how easy these are to make for your Halloween and fall decorations, you are going to totally flip out! Created from Stampin’ Up’s vellum card stock and lit with a tea light. It’s the great pumpkin Charlie Brown *sorry couldn’t resist*. Inspired by Lynn Starzl.
More video fun includes adding a new word to “Tami’s Dictionary” and how to eliminate your middle finger. So what are the stripes on a pumpkin called anyway?
Featuring all supplies & measurements for this card pdf
- Tami’s Frequent Buyer Points info >
- To learn techniques & exclusive videos and written directions, join my online stamp club >
- YOUTUBE: Illuminated Jack-O-Lantern Video >
- VIMEO: Illuminated Jack-O-Lantern Video >
- View all of Tami’s videos at a glance >