Cute Conversations is the name of the January 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit from Stampin Up. The stamp set that came in the kit reminded me of the candy “conversation” hearts, and that’s what I used for inspiration for these alternate card ideas. They are kind of like big giant candy heart cards. There’s a little something for everyone in this kit. So you can spread the love, whether you have a Valentine, or not.
Some of the techniques I’m going to share in today’s video are how to make this cool gold splatter effect, heat embossing, how to use the emboss buddy, background texture and sponging.
Being single, I got a huge kick out the “Meh” stamp, and had some fun making a little different “broken-hearted” version of the card hahaha!
Periscope: I was so excited that as soon as my “orange box” (Paper Pumpkin kit) arrived in the mail, I jumped on Periscope and did a Live Broadcast of the unboxing. I love doing the live video because you guys can be a part of it and ask questions while we go. I’ve included a clip from this Live broadcast in my video tutorial below. Join me on Periscope @stampwithtami
PAPER PUMPKIN LINKS
- Details: Paper Pumpkin Kit Subscriptions
- Past Kits: Order PP Refill kits (while supplies last)
- Storage: Paper Pumpkin storage tips
- Projects: Paper Pumpkin projects
- Did you know? You get a free Paper Pumpkin kit when you join Stampin Up? True story! Details here
- Complete Supply List
- Card Measurements
- Tami’s weekly mailing list:
Join and get Free Bonus Card Tutorials each week
- Online Club: Learn techniques & exclusive videos, written directions, and bonus card tutorials and free stamps.
- Tami’s Frequent Buyer Points info >
VIDEO #1: TAMI’S PAPER PUMPKIN VIDEO
Candy Heart Cards Tutorial & Paper Pumpkin Reveal
VIDEO #2: OFFICIAL JANUARY PAPER PUMPKIN VIDEO
Cute Conversations Banner Kit Instructions
PAPER PUMPKIN SPECIAL
Cute Conversations Paper Pumpkin Kit – January 2016