Today’s card is a real “WOW”, and the video tutorial is packed full of tips and techniques. I designed this Christmas card for a Stampin Up Demonstrator card swap that I participated in this week. The theme was the 2015 Holiday Catalog products.
Techniques included in this video are heat embossing, brayer resist and edgelit die shadowing. I also included the tip on priming your edgelits/framelits with a dryer sheet the first time you use them.
- More 2015 Holiday Seasonal Catalog “Sneak Peek” Projects
- Video of my Holiday Catalog “Haul”
- Can’t wait for the new catalog products? Get them in the Demo Kit, plus $25 free and free shipping. Click here for more.
Featuring all supplies for this project pdf
- Tami’s Frequent Buyer Points info >
- To learn techniques & exclusive videos and written directions, join my online stamp club >
- Stay in the know, join my weekly newsletter