Looking for candy treat favor ideas for Halloween and Christmas? Doing a little “throw back” today with these fabulous Sour Cream containers. Super easy, cool and fun to make. Fill them with your favorite candy, or a gift.
Scroll down for the video, close up shots and the Holiday Catalog supply list and the Inspiration Sheet. In the video I’ll explain why I’m going to gain 5 pounds making these, and experience a little “throw back” to the 80’s.
These treat pouches make great:
- Party Favors
- Table Decorations
- School Halloween Party
The Stampin Up Holiday Catalog releases to the public on September 1, 2015.
- Tami’s 2015 Holiday Seasonal Catalog “Sneak Peek” Projects
- Video of my Holiday Catalog “Haul”
- Want a copy of the Holiday Catalog in the mail? Email your address to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can’t wait for the new catalog products? Get them in the Demo Kit, plus $25 free and free shipping. Click here for more.
SOUR CREAM TREAT INSPIRATION SHEET
Featuring all supplies for this project pdf
- Tami’s Frequent Buyer Points info >
- To learn techniques & exclusive videos and written directions, join my online stamp club >
- Stay in the know, join my weekly newsletter
SOUR CREAM TREAT VIDEO
HOLIDAY CATALOG PRODUCT LISTS