In photography, bokeh (Originally /ˈboʊkɛ/boh-kay) is the aesthetic quality of the blur produced in the out-of-focus parts of an image produced by a lens. Bokeh has been defined as “the way the lens renders out-of-focus points of light”. ~ Wikipedia
In stamping Bokeh is known as a “Wicked Cool Technique” hahaha. It’s also “wicked easy” (as we say here in Boston). Super fun, all it requires is some circle punches, ink pads and a bold stamp set. In video we’re using the Adventure Awaits stamp set, that is in the Stampin Up Occasions Catalog and not being carried over into the new catalog…so you’ll want to get this before June 2.
Note: The 2015 Occasions catalog is ending June 2, 2015 and this stamp set is not being carried over into the new catalog. Be sure to get it and all of the retiring products before they’re gone forever.
- More 2015 Occasions Catalog Projects
- Stampin Up Occasions Catalog
- 2015 Retiring Stamps & Accessories – Ends June 2 OR While supplies last
Featuring all supplies for this project pdf
- Tami’s Frequent Buyer Points info >
- To learn techniques & exclusive videos and written directions, join my online stamp club >
- Stay in the know, join my weekly newsletter